Terms and conditions for registration
School Year Nursery (1.5 – 3 yr olds) = 02 SEP 2019 – 21 AUG 2020 Kindergarten (3 – 6 yr olds) = 09 SEP 2019 – 21 AUG 2020 Structure of the program: Nursery: 1st semester = 02 Sep – 22 Dec 2019. 2nd semester = 06 Jan 2020 – 21 Aug 2020. Kindergarten: […]
- Nursery (1.5 – 3 yr olds) = 02 SEP 2019 – 21 AUG 2020
- Kindergarten (3 – 6 yr olds) = 09 SEP 2019 – 21 AUG 2020
Structure of the program:
- Nursery: 1st semester = 02 Sep – 22 Dec 2019. 2nd semester = 06 Jan 2020 – 21 Aug 2020.
- Kindergarten: 1st semester = 09 Sep – 22 Dec 2019. 2nd semester = 06 Jan 2020 – 21 Aug 2020.
- Classes are not held on legal holidays.
Content of the program :
- Short program offers educational activities based on Montessori pedagogy and outside activities. Long program offers, in addition, rest and afternoon activities.
- We organize, separately, visits to parks, zoo, library, kids shows, forest, green market, etc. as well as participation to events organized for children. The cost for these activities is not included in the cost of the program and shall be announced for each such event.
- Nursery: Short Program: 07:30-12:30 w/lunch or 12:00 w/out lunch. Long Program : 07:30-17:00
- Kindergarten: Short Program : 07:30-13:30 w/lunch or 13:00 w/out lunch. Long Program : 07:30-17:30
- The daily schedule is presented in the internet page https://gradinitaoradea.ro/en/program-and-fees/.
- During the adjustment period, presence shall be reduced according to the Educator’s instructions.
- School fee for short program is 12.000 lei in the 4 installment payment option and 13.200 lei in the 12 monthly payment option.
- School fee for long program is 14.400 lei in the 4 installment payment option and 15.600 lei in the 12 monthly payment option.
- In addition to school fees, until the 5th of each month must be paid the fee for materials 150 lei/month and food cost: breakfast 4 lei, morning snack 2 lei, lunch 11 lei, afternoon snack 3 lei.
Registration and enrollment:
To enroll your child into a program, you must fill in and sign an enrollment application and pay the school fee for either one month if you choose monthly payments, or for three months in case you choose trimestrial payments. By enrolling your child into a program, you implicitly agree to our terms and conditions.
Beginning of classes :
Not later than the first day of attendance, the parent shall present: child’s birth certificate, child’s vaccine certificate, parents’s identity documents – certified photocopies; medical leave to enter the community (adeverinta de intrare in comunitate) issued by child’s family doctor or paediatrician – original; recent coproparasitology, coproculture and SNF (throat) laboratory results – originals; parent’s declaration regarding child’s allergies, food intolerances and any other notes regarding alimentation, behaviour and program of the child which may be of interest in relating with the child. For the certification of copies, parent shall write on each photocopy: « Conform cu originalul », shall note the date and shall sign.
Initial period of adjustment:
One parent undertakes to be present at the nursery / kindergarten with the child, during the initial period of adjustment. In this initial period, the child will only stay at the nursery/kindergarten for a short time. Parent must obey teacher’s instructions while inside the institution. The maximum period for adjustment is four consecutive weeks calculated from the first day of presence.
Access in the institution :
- Access of children is between 07:30 – 08:50. We close the door at 09:00.
- Access of parents is allowed only at the arrival and at the departure of children, excepting when special events organized by kindergarten require parents’ presence. During the initial period of adjustment, parents shall be in the institution for the entire period of child’s presence.
- Parents shall obey teacher’s instructions during the entire period they are inside the institution.
Parents are requested to inform the person responsible with food provisions and the teacher :
– The child’s absence, until at latest 08:00 a.m. in the day the child is absent. Absence not announced means meal paid.
– The return of child, until at latest 08:00 a.m. in the day of return. Return not announced means loss of food in that day.
Absent days are not deducted from the school tax.
Parent must announce immediately the nursery/kindergarten management and the teacher in case he/she notices symptoms of any disease in the child.
The institution is equally responsible to announce the parent immediately when noticing any sign of disease in child. Parent, once noticed, undertakes to take the child to a doctor for an examination.
Sick children are not allowed in the class.
Upon return of the child, following healing, parent must bring the leave to enter community issued by the doctor (adeverința de re-intrare în colectivitate emisă de medic).
The institution is responsible for supervising the child during the interval when the child is present in the location and/or participates in an event organized by the institution.
The institution is responsible for respecting the written instructions of the parent in what regards food, program, clothing and behaviour of the child.
Parent has the obligation to announce the institution’s management the withdrawal of the child, at least 30 days ahead. School fees are not reimbursable and shall not be used for another period then the one paid for. Exception: the amount not used of the school fees is reimbursed when the child does not adjust following the four week adjustment period.
Parent is responsible for informing the institution about child’s allergies and/or food intolerances. The institution undertakes to follow parent’s instructions.
Daily menu consists of: breakfast 4 lei, morning snack 2 lei, lunch 11 lei, afternoon snack 3 lei. Price of food is separate from the school fees. Cost of food may be unilaterally changed by the food supplier.
Institution may change the fees during the school year if: changes in legislation lead to an increase in expenses (e.g. changes in salary legislation, changes in social contributions, changes in value of utilities, changes in value of taxes); an increase in value of euro over 4.9 lei.
Children data are confidential .
The institution may take photos and may record activities. The institution may use these photos/ recordings for promotion purposes, without making public the identity of the children.
GDPR – protection of private data:
By accepting the terms and conditions, the parent agrees that personal data of the child and of the parents’ is collected. This data may lead directly or indirectly to his or child’s identification. By filling in and submitting the enrollment forms, the beneficiary agrees that the institution uses the data for the purpose of completing the services, keeping records as well as for promotion activities.